Patient Care Assistant - Private Healthcare - West End
The role as a Patient Care Assistant would require providing support to the Patient Coordinator to develop further business for our client. Ensuring the smooth running of the clinic and diary managing throughout the day to ensure optimal level of appointments are booked. Displaying the right level of empathy is key to working in a Private health care sector, as catering for all individuals is paramount to the client.
The client is a well established business entity in the private health care sector. Holds extremely credible reviews and has partnerships within it's respected sector.
The job role entails the following:
- To promote and sell the benefits of choosing our products and services
- To ensure all calls and enquiries are answered quickly, efficiently
- To update the enquiry database and to maintain/exceed a minimum booking rate
- To ensure all pre and post-operative appointments are booked as required
- To assist patients by chaperoning, liaising with surgeons/ consultants both pre and post procedures
- To ensure all payments, referral letters and are taken within required time frames, referral letters
- Administrative tasks associated with patient letters, reports and hospital packs
- To assist with Imaging and screening bookings as required
The candidate profile for this role would have current or previous established experience within the sector combined with knowledge of selling. The individual would need to be highly organised, presentable and reliable.
The job offer will go up to a permanent salary of £23,000.00K per annum for the right candidate.