IT Field Engineer - North West
* Applicants must have experience in supporting Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange,
* Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
* Must have considerable experience installing / migrating Microsoft server systems.
* Must also have a good working knowledge of networking infrastructure and be competent at supporting and installing switches, routers, firewalls.
* Experience of security applications and backup procedures are also a must.
* Virtualisation experience using Vmware / Hyper V essential.
* Experience with Unix, Programming languages, Microsoft Sharepoint, Sage and Pegasus are all advantageous.
*Strong Microsoft Access programming knowledge is
* Applicants must have their own car and full driving licence. Mileage allowance will be paid along with the salary.
* Hours - 9.00am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (Out of Hours on call may be required)
* Holidays - 20 standard + bank holidays as standard