PMO Analyst - Swindon
PMO Analyst – Swindon
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join a rapidly expanding IT solutions specialist in Swindon, to undertake a variety of PMO activities.
As a PMO Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
* Day to day coordination of governance & Resourcing tasks
* Production of reports for IS PMO
* Liaison with business users to identify, refine and justify requirements and enhancements
* Communication of core IT PMO & IT reports to stakeholders
* Manage any changes, which arise during development to ensuring that the impact on schedule, cost and quality is controlled and/or escalated
* Recommend opportunities for the improvement of current and/or planned projects to add to the value of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Understand what an IT roadmap is and its impact on the business
* Experience with Prince2 and ITIL
* Understand delivery in an Agile IT Environment
* Have to ability to create thorough and accurate project plans
* Be Able to recommend resolutions to issues and conflicts
* Adhere to, and where applicable, manage governance processes
* Have the confidence to challenge thinking and deliverables where necessary
* Have Strong planning and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of an expanding team and benefit from great working environment, excellent training, and ongoing progression opportunities.
Apply today for immediate consideration.