Audit Senior/Assistant Manager
New opportunity to join a top accountancy firm where you will develop and lead in a assistant management role.
Your new company
This multinational professional services accounting firm based in Newcastle is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. They have built trust and confidence in capital markets all over the world as a result of the outstanding service they provide to their clients.
Your new role
You will be in charge of audit engagement teams, focused on providing services to help your clients improve their business operations.
Responsibilities in your role:
- Manage the audit process with consideration of risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Ability to influence the direction of particular activity internally and/or externally.
- Coaching other staff who are less experienced sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Provide training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with firm audit methodology.
- Contributing to team work in internal situations.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites.
- Expertise in GAAP and IFRS
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience in the external auditing of clients in commerce & industry under IFRS or other recognised standard
- Experience or knowledge of UK or US GAAP
- SOX404 would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from unrivalled opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge allowing you to build your career. Alongside this flexible working arrangements can be considered as the company strives to achieve the right balance for your work and personal life.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kristina Zirnidis on now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.