Pricing & Data Executive
The key function of this role is to achieve the best balance between value for money and service level for new and existing contracts. This requires commercial acumen and the ability to communicate effectively both internally with other departments and externally with suppliers.
This post works closely with the Sales department to develop price proposals, quotations and tenders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pricing & Sales Liaison: Assimilate information provided by the sales representative, reviews the client’s needs, identifies realistic improvements and presents recommendations.
- Accurately price the proposal; ensuring best value is achieved, and articulate the commercial implications of the deal including the impact of any proposed changes.
- Resolving supplier and service related issues that have been escalated from the Customer Service or Account Management departments.
- Reports & Audits: Provision of assistance where needed for report generation.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with data
- Accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency
- Able to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Understand margin and how this is impacted by the commercial department
- General business acumen
This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and commercially minded candidate with a minimum of 12 - 18 months relevant experience to progress their career in a dynamic and fast growing company.