Software Implementation Technician
Preston - £22K - £24K
The Implementations Technician will provide exceptional implementation and training services in accordance with expectations.
- Working with relevant departments, 3rd parties and trading partners to ensure delivery of solution is correctly met and within agreed timescales.
- Configuration of new client platforms, additional partners/messages, BOS integration and bespoke modules.
- Installation of client side modules (NeTransfer, Sage Integration, Dimensions Web Services etc.)
- End to end testing/validation of all available messages and modules.
- User acceptance testing.
- Remote training to end-users.
- Client sign-off.
- Post-installation support to ensure smooth transition from UAT to LIVE.
The Implementations Technician will also assist in other areas of the business as and when required. These duties include:
- Assistance with Support case logging and resolution (telephone and email).
- Software testing of new modules and platform functionality in the form of:
o Creating/updating software test cases.
o Manual testing.
o Specification testing.
o Usability testing.
o Regression testing.
o Defect reporting.