Based just outside Swansea, the Production Manager will lead, manage and continually develop their team in their specific production area in line with company growth plans. Working closely with other key stakeholders to continuously improve overall efficiency of production facilities, people development and a lean culture.
My client is a rapidly growing manufacturer based outside Swansea, after a period of sustained growth they are looking for a Production Manager who shares their passion for excellence and quality and wants a progressive future.
- Control the manufacture of departmental products/services in line with existing specifications#
Seek improvements in manufacturing processes
Control costs and seek efficiency improvements within department
Strong people manager - ability to communicate with stakeholders from the shop floor to directors
Good knowledge of process management, including lean and CI
Enthusiastic manager that can develop, coach and train people
Track record in high speed or batch manufacturing environments as a shift production manager/production manager
Can provide evidence of driving improvement projects
To be considered for this role you will;
- Ideally apprenticeship trained or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stake holders
- Demonstrate understanding and the implementation of lean and continuous improvement processes
- Excellent leadership experience
Circa £35,000 dependent on experience plus benefits