SEMH Teacher SEN Teacher Camden
SEMH Teacher | SEN Teacher| Camden
Are you an experienced EBD/SEBD Teacher looking to work for a special school that will support and encourage you to succeed? Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment?
At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on listening to, understanding and proactively working on our candidate's job requirements, we aim to make the right match first time, every time!
An exciting opportunity for a SEMH Teacher has arisen in North London Ofsted "Good" special school to start as soon as possible.
We are delighted to be supporting this school in their search for a 1:1 teacher (possibly 2) at this KS3 school to work with some of their most challenging and complex students. The post will be full time, until the end of the summer term, with the view to go permanent in September 17, for the right Teacher.
This School is located within a 10 minute walk from 2 local train stations (1 London overground and underground station).
We are seeking Teachers with experience of working in SEMH PRU/special school settings or in mainstream setting, managing students with very challenging behaviour and learning needs. Staff would need to be able to establish and maintain positive relationships with the students and work collaboratively with a supportive staff team.
The successful candidate would be asked to plan and deliver core KS3 subjects with support from curriculum leaders. You may also be asked to run afternoon 1:1 or group activities such as PE, cooking etc and would be required to cover in the event of staff absences. This exciting role wil be continually changing & evolving, as new pupil & referrals are received, therefore candidates must be flexible & open to taking on new timetables & activities as the need arises.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must:
- Hold QTS (or equiv)
- Have experience teaching pupils with SEMH at Key Stage 3
- Be flexible & able to adapt quickly to change
- Possess strong behaviour management techniques & strategies
- Be available immediately
- Have an in date DBS (Ideally on the update service)
- Have ETW in the UK
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- Continual Professional Development can be offered on a variety of school related topics
- On-going career support & advice
- Consultative knowledge on the ever changing education sector
If you match the requirements above, please apply with your current up to date CV for immediate consideration.