Account Manager - Channel Sales
Account Management/ Channel Sales/Relationship Management/Business Development
Account Manager / Graduate is needed by our client a leading Value Added Distributor for IT Security solutions across the EMEA region to be based in their Manchester office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team of friendly professionals. You can expect to work with an international network of vendors, resellers and customers in your specialist field, providing the opportunity to build an excellent list of professional contacts (with full on the job training provided).
Working as an Account Manager and reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for building relationships with both Software Vendors (manufacturers) and Resellers (companies who sell to end users) to ensure smooth delivery of the sale.
- Getting to know the vendor product set well, being able to navigate business discussions with the reseller community and work with the resellers to generate interest for your vendor product set.
- Be responsible for business development including all vendor marketing activities and events with partners
- Building Relationships with both Software Vendors and Resellers
- Recent graduate or with 1-2 years' experience in a sales environment
- A positive tenacious approach and pro-active mentality
- An active interest in business and ideally technology
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Natural rapport building skills
- Self starter
- Know how to use Microsoft Office
Up to £40k OTE (dependent on experience) Natural rapport building skills
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.