Are you an energetic, analytical leader who has the skills and experience to manage, inspire and motivate a team of office and field based sales people and implement a program of analysis, development and streamlining within an established team?
We are an established company providing voice and data solutions to the UK hospitality sector. We are based in Sherborne and have been trading for 20 years with a focus on providing high quality engineering and delivery. We currently have a sales team of 4 internal and 3 field sales people and due to expansion and restructuring, we now seek a highly capable and experienced Sales Manager, to manage and develop the team and assist in business growth.
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 year's demonstrable experience managing internal and external sales people and will be able to leverage their experience and natural ability to deliver calculated strategy and dynamic leadership.
Metrics and Reporting
- Collecting, analysing and reporting KPI's to the Senior Leadership Team
- Overseeing a program of gap analysis and lead generation
- Design and develop customer journey maps and retention strategies
- Tracking management of performance against KPI's for all members of both internal and external sales teams
- Conduct reviews and design / implement development plans for existing and new staff
- Carry ultimate accountability for workload, scheduling and activities in conjunction with key personnel
- Implementation and control of structured AAR (after action review) process
- Leadership and team building
- General team management and coaching
Internal Process and Refinement
- Provide further structure and improvement to existing processes
- Manage upwards and downwards
- Coordination of recruitment and training programmes
- Providing structured support mechanisms to all members of the sales team
Sales Manager | Sales | Manager | Management | IT Sales | IT | Information Technology | Telephony
- At least 3 years in a similar position managing internal and field sales team
- Able to demonstrate a structured and consistent working style
- Confident and dynamic
- Empathetic and calculated
- Analytical and Strategic
- Comfortable to take complete ownership of the sales cycle
- Dynamic leadership and forward thinking
- Previous experience in IT and Telecoms industry is not essential, however, interest in technology and experience in a business which provides a designed solution is advantageous.
We design, install and maintain IT & Telephony solutions for client on a UK nationwide basis. Our main client base includes large branded hotels /International hotel chains and smaller luxury boutique style operations in London, major cities and across the UK.
We also have a growing number of commercial clients including call centre business.
Based in Dorset, we have been established almost 20 years having gained an exemplary reputation for excellent customer service and being at the forefront of technological advances.
We have maintained a steady growth in this time, but have now entered a period of faster growth in line with our 5 yr plan, providing our employees with stability and opportunity.