Senior Agile Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Agile Project Manager
Job ID: 04108
Job Type: Permanent
A Global Software Organisation are looking to bring in a Senior Agile Project Manager to join their growing Product Development Team. The role will be embedded within the development team to ensure software development commitments are delivered within budget, timescales and to the quality expected.
This role will support and coach multiple scrum teams in agile software development projects throughout the full development lifecycle.
- Governance: Ensure adherence to the agile project lifecycle methodology and to participate in customer meetings supporting the business.
- Management: Manage programme and coordinate with stakeholders and suppliers related to programme. Working with the teams and management as an enabler to achieve joint goals. Reach out to stakeholders outside programme for inspiration and sharing of best practise.
- Planning: Producing project plans bringing together the information on tasks, resources, timescales and commitments. Ensuring tracking, reporting and visibility of project data and status in a proactive manner to all relevant stakeholders.
- Agile Coach: Act as a catalyst, coach and mentor to improve the Agile development processes for the benefit of teams you work with and for the business as a whole.
- Improvement: Continuously assessing performance and systemically applying learning and knowledge to the teams. Passion for continuously challenging and improving the agile project lifecycle methodology.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven track record acting as a Project or Programme Manager for complex software development projects
- Experience in applying agile software development methodologies to software development projects
- Product development experience
- Experienced in SCRUM
- A good facilitator and proactive organiser, who is successful at problem solving
- Excellent and proactive communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, skills and experience preferred:
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, particularly SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe
- Experience with project management in a multicultural environment
- Experience with outsourcing or offshoring
- Experience with TFS or equivalent tools
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 and Microsoft Office Skills
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.