SQL Analyst - £40k - Milton Keynes - Permanent
SQL Analyst - £40,000 p.a
Are you looking to take the next step in your data driven career? Do you want to work within a company that continually acknowledge your excellence?
Our client is looking for an SQL expert in a newly created role to join their ambitious, talented team and improve their data monitoring and analysis. With an enviable, global client base, this company are experiencing rapid growth which is why they have a requirement for an SQL analyst who can match their forward thinking nature.
They use unique combination of developing their own products to accumulate their data, then providing detailed analysis to their clients with outstanding accuracy, keeping them ahead of their competitors.
The role will involve:
- Inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modelling data to ensure and improve the accuracy of calculations
- Interpreting complex SQL queries and writing SQL to a high standard
- Translating report specifications to SQL
- Writing report specifications based on existing SQL code
- Optimising SQL queries for fast and efficient performance
In order to be successful in this role, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to write SQL to a high standard (5+ years experience)
- Have experience of designing and implementing data warehouse schemas and OLAP cubes with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Have experience of BI tools, such as MS BI tools
A strong working knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and Source Control would be beneficial but is by no means essential as necessary training can be provided
If this role is of interest to you then don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity…apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.