Test Analyst - QA - Automation
Are you a Test Analyst who wants to be part of a tech driven business who work with some of the most well-known brands across the global… including major sport giants!? Do you want to work alongside a solid, existing team of other Test Analysts and help global brands to SME’s, achieve ambitious digital growth?
One of my favourite clients has a great opportunity for automation Test Analyst who have a passion for putting systems & applications through their paces and working on some cool projects, with some even cooler brands! The business is really going somewhere and now is the time to join!
The successful Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for implementing automated tests on a number of apps/systems whilst identifying gaps in existing test suites and thus, create solutions. You’ll work closely with the in-house development team (C#, Java & SQL) to ensure efficient functionality and highlight areas of improvement.
So, what is my client looking for in a Test Analyst?
- Commercial experience as a Test Analyst or Test Engineer - Automation testing
- Strong understanding of automated test suites & continuous integration
- Experience utilising various testing and lifecycle management tools
- Excellent communication & engagement skills from both a customer & technical aspect
- Understanding of testing methodologies Inc. V-Model, Waterfall & Agile
If you match the above and would like to learn more, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to Maxwell Bond through our website.
Buzzwords: QA engineer, QA Lead, Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Tester, selenium, SQL, Java, C#, HPQC, agile, scrum, Quality Analyst, QA, UAT