Purchase Ledger Clerk
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their client, a fast growing company based in Bath. This is a great permanent role paying c£18k and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate wanting a career within Finance. This opportunity also offers Study Support and therefore suited to a candidate currently studying or wanting to study an accounting qualification.
- Receiving, coding and posting purchase invoices with a high level of accuracy
- Owning of specific weekly/monthly payment runs
- Processing invoices
- Completing reconciliations
- Reception duties such as filing, dealing with post and answering phone calls
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Be a graduate looking for a career within finance
- Currently studying AAT
- Posess strong IT skills including strong Excel
- Be confident in dealing with a high volume workload
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working in a fast paced, fun and supportive finance team and this role will offer the opportunity for you to learn the basics of finance and develop your finance knowledge/experience.
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.