Assistant Accountant/ Growing Business/ Standalone Role/ Manchester City Centre
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a part qualified Assistant Accountant. This role will suit somebody who has the relevant experience to support an SME business to manage all accounting processes independently.
I am eager to speak with candidates who have a full understanding of transactional processes up to the completion of month end management accounts for a small yet growing business.
- End to end accounts payable processes ( processing of invoices, weekly payment runs, statement reconciliations)
- End to end Sales ledger processes ( generating invoices, allocation of payments)
- Completion of VAT returns
- Monthly payroll processing for a small number of employees
- Cash-book reconciliation
- Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Credit Control processes for wholesale customers
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and pricing
- Budget and forecast analysis
- Supporting accountant with the preparation of year end accounts
- Be a self starter with the ability to work from own initiative
- Excellent computerised systems and Excel skills
- Full understanding of transactional accounting processes
- Previous experience Supporting with or completing month end management accounts
- Ideally have experience within the wholesale or retail sector
- Ideally be working towards a higher professional accounting qualification
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this one, please contact Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0161-711-0821 to discuss this vacancy at your earliest convenience or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.