New role for a Buyer , will suit a graduate with some purchasing experience.
Salary up to £25,000
Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a National business who are an integral part of the construction industry. The company are market leaders in the construction services in which they offer , and work on projects within the commercial sector, education, healthcare and residential.
The company have recently moved into some fantastic new offices in Leicester.
Your new role
Duties will include :
* Ordering goods and services with suppliers.
* Placing purchase orders.
* Creating new contracts
* Weekly cost updates.
* Manage supplier invoice & any queries
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of working in a purchasing environment
* Experience of plant hire or building materials would be advantageous , although not essential.
* Experience of using a purchasing system
* Ideally you will be a graduate with approx 2 years purchasing experience
What you'll get in return
* salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
* Great working environment
* Opportunity to progress
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.