Paid Search Manager
Develop your PPC career in an innovative agency and enjoy great benefits!
Our client is a digital consultancy agency and is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Paid Search Manager to work with their valued clients. This agency consults on all aspects of digital including PPC, SEO, social media, display and content. The Paid Search Manager will create and implement creative PPC campaigns with high return on investment.
This agency offers flexible working hours, a good holiday package including birthdays of with high development and network opportunities alongside convenient city centre offices a competitive salary and bonuses. So what are you waiting for?
Roles and Responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager
- Creating and implementing PPC Strategy within client project KPI’s
- Analyse performance of campaigns and use this analysis to provide insight and make informed decisions on campaigns
- The go-to person for communication between agency and client, keeping them informed on progress and any issues
- Create reports and address issues and highlight strengths of campaigns
Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role, creating, delivering and managing successful PPC Campaigns
- A strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and BingAds and Editors
- Analytical and able to interpret and provide insight on campaign performance
- Driven, enthusiastic and keen to keep abreast of industry developments of paid media including programmatic, script and video etc.
- Experience and examples of meeting and exceeding client KPI’s and goals
- Experience in feed creation and optimisation would be highly desirable
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate and apply today!