Client Deployment Specialist - Trading - £70,000
Client Deployment Specialist needed for a trading company based on Liverpool Street currently investing heavily in to into technology.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for supporting external clients with the deployment and roll-out of company’s proprietary trading applications and trader tools across Europe
- Work closely with customers & vendors and internal sales & development teams to coordinate electronic and hybrid trading and STP deployment projects
- Manage client on-boarding (logical and physical connectivity) and application versioning, packaging and deployment
- Work/interface with multiple lines of business and geographies.
Skills / experience required:
- Financial industry and Capital market understanding desirable though not essential
- Experience of standard protocols, such as FIX, XML, FpML, ITCH, OUCH, SSL, TCP and HTTP desirable but not essential
- Integration and workflow understanding of third-party market data vendors
- Ability to escalate against pressure