Graduate Software Developer
Graduate Software Developer
Location – Manchester City Centre
£20,000 Basic + Benefits
Start Date: September 2017
- Are you looking to gain full software development exposure?
- Do you want to work with the latest tools and technologies such as C#, SQL, iOS, MVC and .NET?
- Would you like experience in the following teams: business analysis, quality assurance, UX and UI, and salesforce?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a large team of experienced Software Developers?
- Do you want to work in a collaborative environment in an agile manner?
- Do you want to work for a Company listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for?
Peninsula are the leading provider of HR and Health & Safety services in the UK and Ireland with over 30,000 members. Listed as a top 50 Employer in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in both 2014, 2015 and 2016 and with prestigious offices based in Manchester City Centre, there is no better place to be for motivated, hardworking software graduates.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Graduate Software Developer’s to join our Software Delivery graduate programme. The programme will give you the opportunity to get experience and exposure in a variety of software teams, delivering valuable business features. You will work with specialist teams which deliver in an agile manner.
As part of the programme you will receive training and hands on experience in the following roles, Fullstack development, systems and business analysis, quality assurance, user experience and graphic design, SharePoint and Salesforce.
What you bring to the Team
- A passion for technology
- Minimum 2.1 degree (including predicted) in Computer Science, Software Development or Computing & Systems Development
- A strong motivation to learn and develop whilst working in a domain that is complex.
- A determined focussed attitude, with a highly collaborative approach.
- An ability to communicate exceptionally clearly with various roles in the company.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment with the confidence to actively contribute.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
The Peninsula Group have a superb portfolio of companies that have a wide range of characteristics, from traditional business applications required to support all the activities of the business, to innovative eCommerce solutions to create new business from nothing. Nowhere else will you get the chance to see such a wide range of software roles, nor the opportunity to practice them with some of the best in the industry. We have some leading edge, on premise, and cloud based solutions in a wide range of technologies with some industry beating delivery practice and some simply superb talent.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today with your CV.