Java Developer / J2EE Developer
£45,000 - £55,000, negotiable plus excellent benefits
Rising holiday, pension, life assurance, training, private healthcare, childcare vouchers.
Want to work for a world leader within the aviation industry? Looking for a great organization with fantastic career development opportunities?
My client are the leading global company in providing express, importing, exporting and shipping services to a number of high profile organisations. An excellent company in which you will be a valued member of the team and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with great career development opportunities.
Sound interesting? Read on…
About the Senior Java/J2EE Developer Role:
The successful Java Developer will be responsible for the development of web based technologies in the Java programming language and Spring Framework and derivatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing web user interfaces (UIs) on all platforms in use both internally and externally.
- The usability of key web technologies in use and in development.
- Acting as the Team Leader in absence of the manager, overseeing the day to day operations within the team, motivating team members and supporting other members of the team.
- Ensuring proper compliance and testing of UIs.
- Analysing requirements and interpreting into useable designs.
- Implementing requirements and ensuring scalability of UI components.
Our Perfect Java/J2EE Developer:
- 4+ years in Java design and development that includes working with Core Java and J2EE.
- Experience with Tomcat (or other application servers), Eclipse is required.
- Understanding of database management system concepts. Must be comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Experience with version control is required.
- Ability to develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards.
- Ability to work on both back end and front end development
- Experience with spring and Hibernate framework would be advantageous.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Jenkin/TeamCity and Test Driven Development is a plus.
- A creative and independent thinker who can work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
In return, our client offers the chance to play a key role within a global organisation, with outstanding benefits and career opportunity. Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
Development. Programming. Java. Scrum. J2EE. Design, Build, Test Software. SQL. Junit, TDD, Cucumber, BDD. ORM Frameworks, JPA, Spring. Hibernate. Test Driven Development. Web Development Framework, SEAM. Object Oriented Software. OO Programming.