Senior Data Modeller
Senior Data Modeller
51-55k + Great Benefits
Our client, a household named financial institution, is focused on delivering a first class service to consumers and businesses worldwide. With their on-going commitment to provide a safe place to complete financial transactions, they have an immediate and exciting opening for a Senior Data Modeller to be based south of Manchester.
As an experienced and Senior Data Modeller, you will:
- Develop Project data models and oversee data modelling being done within projects
- Support the data modelling practice
- Drive forward the harvesting, integration, maintenance and utilisation of PCB Technology enterprise schema (data models and dictionaries)
- Develop the practice of harvesting the enterprise’s schemas and file repositories structures
- Collect and maintain local and enterprise metadata
- Work with collection managers, subject specialists, and cataloguers to identify, integrate and maintain the metadata for the enterprise’s schema
- Translate metadata between formats and integrating metadata from a variety of sources
- Establish and drive implementation of standards and tooling for data design especially data modelling
- Provide architectural intervention and technical data leadership throughout the life cycle of development programmes for data design and data modelling
Skills and requirements required for this role include:
- Extensive experience in leading data modelling aspects of programmes and applications in a banking environment
- Track record of implementing large scale reference data solutions within a banking environment
- Setting Data Policies and overseeing projects against standards
- Ability to present solutions to Technical and Senior Business Stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive change within a Business Unit through innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Banking Business support
- Solid practical experience with data models, data flow diagrams, capturing and using meta-data, metadata modelling, relational databases and bridge forward/ bridge back data techniques
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.