Applications Developers - Mendix, SCRUM, Agile
Are you an Applications Developer, ideally with experience of Mendix or a similar low code based application?
A greener, more environmentally-friendly UK is possible – and we’re making it happen. As an Applications Developer at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, you’ll be contributing to an ever growing established company that’s helping customers reduce their impact on the environment, conserve natural resources and reduce landfill.
What will I be doing as a MIS Applications Developer?
You will be responsible developing and maintaining applications, with a primary focus for these applications to deliver systems of differentiation (experience layer), for use by both internal and external customers, using SUEZ chosen development platform Mendix.
As an MIS Developer you will have an important role building solutions for our customers based on the Mendix Platform, working closely with the business to translate their requirements into to the right solution.
What are the requirements? (Experience and qualifications)
- 5 years of work experience in Software development and delivery
- Expert in low code development tools such as Mendix
- experience with visual modelling
- Excellent knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of Prince Project management methodology
- Experience in the complete system development life cycle (development Implementation, testing and acceptation of software applications)
- Knowledge of implementing software that integrates with an enterprise service bus and big Data Ware House / Business Intelligence systems
- Analytical and problem solver
- Willingness to embrace new methods for solving age-old problems
- Knowledge of Java is a very strong plus
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK.
We are proud of our fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development as we continue to build and grow our forward thinking company and you could play a key part in our success.
A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible. If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK are an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
If you apply for any of our vacancies and do not receive an automated response within 24 hours of submitting your application, please telephone our recruitment helpline on .