.NET Developer - Harrogate
Role: .NET Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
POST- are working with a market leading multi-channel retailer who deliver exciting products through B2B & B2C relationships. They are looking to recruit a dynamic .NET developer to play a key role shaping the company’s online presence as well as the variety of brands they represent.
It will be your role to build responsive websites for internal and external customers as well as the effective design and construction of secure, robust web applications within Visual Studio environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple development projects and have experience working with data driven solutions.
- Will have experience of developing interactive, data driven web sites using MS.NET Framework v4.0 in a commercial environment.
- Experience in coding complex web sites/web based solutions within Visual Studio using C# ASP.NET MVC v3, v4, WCF, Web.API and associated products
- Architecting solutions for web applications
- Web based application interface with transactional databases
- Developing data driven solutions using ADO.NET
- Development of Stored Procedures using T-SQL
- Working with SQL Server data using SQL server Management Studio
- Good understanding of Web Services and/or Multi-tier Client Server development
- Knowledge of developing mobile applications and/or interfaces to social media tools would be highly desirable - not essential
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Pension: Company Pension (2.5% employee contribution & 2.5% employer contribution)
- Holiday: 20 days plus bank/public holidays (increases by 1 day per complete year of service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme: Childcare Vouchers and/or Company Pension Scheme
- Free on site car parking.
- Subsidised gym membership.