IT/Helpdesk Support Technician
An IT/Helpdesk Support Technician with a good understanding of Computer Systems and Hardware and a basic programming/development understanding required for a FinTech provider in Newbury.
Role: IT/Helpdesk Support Technician
Salary: £25,000 per annum + 10% bonus
We require a graduate to fill an open IT/Helpdesk support technician position within the support team where you will be providing first level contact support for customers, and performing Internal IT admin and providing IT support for employees.
Your tasks will include:
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults
- Solving technical problems
- Dealing with Employees technical problems, either over the phone or face to face
The role also involves working on the customer support team where the tasks you will be involved in include:
- Working with customers to identify system problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers can try to fix problems themselves
- Performing initial investigation of system configuration and code issues
The Ideal Candidate:
A degree at 2.2 or better in a technical field, such as Software Engineering, Computer science, or a similar IT/Technical related subject or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of Computer systems and Hardware
- A basic understanding of Computer programming
- A basic understanding of SQL and Databases
- Knowledge of MS Windows 10, Windows Server 2012+, Active Directory, Linux
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.