BI Developer - Cheshire - FinTech - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a BI Developer to work with their Development team based in Cheshire. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a BI Developer with hands on experience in the Microsoft BI Stack and expertise in complex ETL and SSAS, to join our client’s Business Intelligence team. The BI Developer will be responsible for working with the BI team to help the business in managing business data and building reporting tools to meet business requirements.
Duties will include:
- Working with the BI team across the business to scope and define new business requirements
- Executing and delivering suitable Business Intelligence solutions
- Developing high-quality Data warehouse solutions using appropriate technologies
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Expert in Microsoft BI
- Hands on experience in T-SQL and SSIS
- Strong SSAS skills
- Experience in SQL Server data warehousing development
- Data analysis skills
- Experience in Performance Tuning of T-SQL, SSIS and SSAS cubes
- Good understanding of Data warehouse design principles such as Kimball, ODS and Staging
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Snapshot grain / Semi Additive data
- Working with Pyramid
- Experience with SQL Azure
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging up to £50k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Stunning Cheshire office location
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the BI Developer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: FinTech, Finance, Banking, Payments, Card, BI, Business Intelligence, T-SQL, Transact SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Kimball, ODS, Staging, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Consultant, Cheshire, Manchester, North West.