Business Process Improvement Analyst
A Business Process Improvement Analyst is required by fast growing B2B service provider to help ensure customers are receiving the very best service whilst driving efficiency that will reduce cost. This will involve accurate and timely management of daily escalations, producing management information (MI) and recommending areas of improvement.
Your responsibilities will include
- Taking ownership of all daily escalations from Sales Teams, including acquisition, broker, renewal, and `win-back` campaigns.
- Being responsible for maintaining lean and highly efficient sales processes, in order to protect the business` low cost base and maintain competitive advantage.
- Creating new initiatives to continuously reduce the overall cost to serve and increase the successful on-supply rate.
- Ensuring management information is suitable for the intended audiences, to reduce risk.
- Assisting/deputising for the Sales Support Manager during meetings and absence.
- Providing accurate analysis of data to produce pertinent management information.
- Acting as a key interface between sales and marketing and internal groups, including operations, finance, regulations, compliance and the programme team.
You will have proven experience of identifying, designing and implementing business process improvements in a high volume environment. You must have the ability to analyse large datasets, and will have strong MS Office skills, including a good understanding of Excel formulas and pivot tables (any knowledge of SQL would be advantageous). You must enjoy working in an ever-developing landscape, be strong under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are essential.