GENERAL MANAGER - FRESH FOOD PUB & RESTAURANT
General Manager - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join a quality branded pub environment in a rapidly expanding and highly prestigious organisation.
Our client is one of the UK's leading operators of managed pubs and restaurants based in Edinburgh. They are one of the great names in licensed retailing and were at the forefront of the creation of the British pub we know today.
General Manager - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager of this beautiful, quality pub & restaurant you will have full autonomy in the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the training of your team by developing from within and recruiting external talent.
General Manager - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 2 Years experience as a General Manager within a branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the pub & restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable and friendly personality
- Experience of sites with accommodation preferred but not essential
- Great Salary of up to £55k per annum
- Fantastic Bonus potential
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Discount
- Company Benefits
- Full driving license and transport is required
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.