Head of Communications
Michael Page have exclusively been assigned to search for a Head of Communications for a well-known retailer based in Buckinghamshire. The Head of Communications will be responsible for both internal and external communications.
Our client is a nationwide provider of a wide range of categories. They have been operating in the market for more than 20 years and have an excellent reputation. With huge growth plans ahead their turnover continues to grow year on year. Their head office is based in Buckinghamshire.
The Buckinghamshire based Head of Communications be responsible for both internal and external communications. Their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To ensure the communications strategy is aligned with the organisations corporate communication
- To be responsible for stakeholder management, working closely with the CEO and HR Director
- To be accountability as creating communication plans and strategies
- To lead on internal campaigns to improve employee engagement
- To be proficient in crisis communications
- To lead on internal communications team
- To continually improve the communications of the business.
The ideal Head of Communications will ideally have come from a consumer facing business, ideally retail or banking but our client are open to other sectors.
The Head of Marketing can expect a competitive salary, plus a 20% bonus and car allowance.