Construction Site Manager
Construction Site Manager up to £65,000
Harefield, Enfield and Watford
Our client a leading Property company currently have a great new role available for a Site Manager to join and support running our clients award winning residential developments.
As a Site Manager you will provide essential support for new sites starting in line with our clients expansion plans.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
- Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
- Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
- Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
- Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have experience working on new build housing projects as well as in the management of H & S.
- Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- CSCS Card
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
Our client offers a salary of up to £65,000 plus 7% bonus and company car or car allowance - they also offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package - Please apply now for an interview!