My clients have an opportunity for a talented Java Developer to join their successful and rapidly expanding business based in the Oxfordshire area.
They are seeking a Java Developer. They are willing to pay up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
You will be involved in a variety of projects throughout the working with the full development team.
As a Java Developer you will be required to be the point of call for Junior Developers.
- Primarily working on an exciting enterprise Java platform with the following technologies:
- Java 7/8
- Spring, Hibernate and other open source frameworks
- Apache Solr
- SOAP/REST web service
- Some work on LAMP systems including working with:
- UK Computer Science (or related) University Degree
- 1 to 2 years development experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience using source control
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
If this is an opportunity of a Java Developer sounds of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Premier are acting as an employment agency