Carfinance247 currently seek a contact centre manager who will be responsible of managing a team of agents as well as the effective day to day running of the team; ensuring that the customer receives a high quality of service and support at all times. This role will include; maximising and developing performance through effective people management along with coaching and monitoring team performance to ensure that the targets and KPI’s are achieved.
- Build and maintain team relationships and morale.
- To actively support and give guidance to agents to provide a high quality of service and support to the customer.
- Manage the day to day running of the team including the management and monitoring of workloads.
- To monitor performance and calls to ensure calls are handled in a professional manner and high quality of customer service and support is delivered.
- To undertake side by side coaching and development sessions with all team members and completing the appropriate documentation.
- To provide relevant constructive and developmental feedback.
- Demonstrated outstanding performance management in a previous role.
- Experience of working in a pressurised customer service or sales environment.
- Track record in managing teams to achieve targets, KPI’s and delivering a high quality customer service.
- Experience of monitoring and managing individual and team performance.
- Ability to undertake one to one coaching and development activities including giving feedback.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Precise and clear in both written and verbal communication.
- Be flexible to respond quickly to new situations and business change.
- IT literate with strong keyboard skills.
What We'll Offer
- Excellent commission structure and a potential OTE of £45k+
- A bespoke training course and subsequent regular training and support thereafter
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Increased holidays with length of service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service & company sick pay schemes.
- Company reward scheme including; length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Maternity, paternity & adoption schemes
- Employee assistance programme
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Dress down days
- Company social events including; summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
On Target Earnings of £30,000 - £40,000 (uncapped) per annum
40 hours per week over 5 days including some weekends
Since 2006 CarFinance 247 have been helping people find a trustworthy way of financing their cars. Founded in Manchester by entrepreneurs Reg and Louis Rix, the company is now the number one* car finance website in the UK. By providing access to a panel of trusted lenders, people can quickly search for the best option for them, whatever their credit history or financial situation. And by using the latest technology as well as providing a first-class service, we make things simple and speedy. This has made us stand out not only to our customers, but to the business world. We have a number of recent awards under our belt, including Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, 2nd place at the Northern Tech Awards, and featuring 5th on the Sunday Times Fast Track. Representative 27.4% APR. CarFinance 247 are a broker and not a lender.
It would be great to hear from you! Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)