We are currently seeking to recruit an Experienced Workshop Manager to help run a busy Sub-Contract Welding and Fabrication Workshop.
Our client is a leading Engineering Company, based near Calne, Wiltshire, providing opportunities for employees to grow and develop within their business, through ongoing training and Company programmes.
The Workshop is split into various sections that include a machine shop, prep section, fabrication / welding section, fitting section and a painting section, each section having its own supervisor.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Workshop Manager will operate in a Hands-On position, key duties will include:
- Overseeing the day to day management of up to 30 workshop employees,
- Works Contracts, Goods In and Out, all Subcontract Work and the associated paperwork.
- The Daily updating of Contacts / Order System updated on
Working Hours are: 07:30 – 12:30, 13:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday
07:30 – 13:30 Fridays
Salary Contract – £28 - 32K. Negotiable based on experience.
Holiday: 25 Days per Year Plus Bank Holidays
Pension: Auto Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Previous experience managing a Workshop in a similar Engineering / Fabrication environment is essential.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
If you meet the above criteria and would like to hear more, please click the apply button and forward your CV to Manucommrecruitment.