Page Personnel Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a Systems Accountant for a well-established organisation in the Wimborne area.
The client, based in the Wimborne area, is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Due to an employee leaving the organisation, a need has arisen for a Systems Accountant to join the team.
As a Systems Accountant your main responsibilities will involve:
· Month end process - preparation of base data
· Weekly reporting of timecard data
· Maintenance of Avante data extracts and associated databases
· Balance sheet reporting and control
· General ledger postings
· Support and development of financial reporting
· Support of generation of costing rates
· Financial management and maintenance of works order numbers
· Monitoring of actual performance against budget and forecast through agreed methods
Part-qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or suitably QBE), the successful applicant will need:
· In depth knowledge of Avante or other manufacturing ERP solution.
· Experience of Visual Basic programming.
· MS Office especially Excel and Access.
· Experience of building constructive, value adding relationships within cross functional teams.
· Confident communication skills to work effectively at all levels of the organisation.
· Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained.
Salary will be between £25,000 and £40,000 depending on the candidate.
Competitive benefits package include:
- 12% Matched Pension Contributions
- Flexible Working - Core hours
- Bonus Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) (option to buy/sell days up to 30 max)
- Free on-site parking