Field Sales Representative
Location: We are seeking a Field Sales Representative based in the North West who is flexible to stay away from home 2 nights a week. Driving Licence for the company car is essential.
The primary purpose of the Field Sales Representative role is to continually develop existing customer accounts across the building sector and secure new business across a defined area of the country you are responsible for. As part of the Field Sales force team you will drive a targeted approach achieving daily, weekly and monthly financial targets.
Field Sales Representative key accountability's will include:
- Maximising revenue and ensuring growth in line with the company's revenue and profitability targets.
- Promoting the company's brand, products, services and solutions to prospective clients via telephone, face to face appointments and other channels.
- Building long-term relationships with contacts within defined target organisations and maintaining relationships with prospective customers ensuring that revenue is maximised from speculative opportunities.
Field Sales Representative - Person Specification
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a specialist sector.
The role will require you to be a motivated self-starter along with strong listening and presentation skills. You will need a strong intellect, high levels of integrity combined with exceptional communication skills.
Your background should include:
- Driving Licence.
- Positive and outgoing and flexible character.
- Determination to achieve and work in a sales targeted environment.
- Ideally a proven track record in consultative, solutions sales delivery, however sales experience is not essential – but a willingness to achieve is.
- A strong track record or passion to win new customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish credibility quickly with Customers.
They offer a full training scheme which is a planned programme contributing to the progressive development of staff and high standard of service to the customer.
Remuneration is by the way of basic salary, uncapped commission and bonus.
Typical earnings are:
First Year: OTE £20’000 to £30’000.
Second Year: OTE between £30’000 to £35’000
Third Year: OTE over £40’000
Benefits: Company Car – FULL DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL