Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer (£16500-£22000 DOE)
Are you a Junior Graphic Designer with an eye for what looks good?
Our client is looking for a Junior Designer who will become a key member of their creative team. As a creative agency with experience in both traditional and digital media they combine great design with a healthy dose of practicality.
The team is talented, with knowledge that extends across every area of the communications business. They are a fun team to work with and it is essential to be a team player, who is flexible and has a good sense of humour.
What you’ll do:
- Support the design of websites and digital products
- Produce graphics for websites e.g., banner ads, product images, updating logos etc.
- Use content management systems to make updates to websites
- Design adverts for magazines
- Design and handle print for various forms of marketing collateral
Who you are:
You may or may not have a degree, you may or may not have a couple of year’s work experience; but ideally you would have one of these things, as you should be used to working to a brief, communicating your design decisions and negotiating differences of opinion about your designs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of HTML and web design
Desirable extra skills:
- 3D image creation and manipulation
- Filming and editing footage for corporate videos
- HTML coding
And in return, the client offers
- 25 days’ holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A collaborative, supportive working environment
- Personal development
- Table football