Bensons for Beds, Britain’s favourite bed specialist have an exciting opportunity for a proven sales manager to join our business as Store Manager, based in our Glenrothes store. Using your exceptional leadership skills and personal drive you can earn a competitive basic salary and up to £26,000 including OTE, plus the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
As Store Manager you will continually develop, co-ordinate and improve business performance of your store. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager you will use your natural ability to lead the team and manage team performance to achieve targets whilst continually delivering high levels of customer focus and service.
Since opening our first ever bed centre store in 1972 we have grown to over 270 stores nationwide. Our mission is to become the UK’s number one bed retailer by providing an outstanding customer experience, through better products, better value and better service. Our parent company Steinhoff International is one of the world’s largest manufactures and retailers of household goods and furniture that employs 90,000 people across the globe and provides us with the backing and infrastructure of a huge global retailer.
Your key responsibilities as Store Manager include:
- Lead and motivate the store team to deliver sales and profit targets
- Creating a strong customer service focus to ensure that your customers ate central to all activities and decisions
- Meet KPI’s including sales performance, margin, discounts, ATV, cancellations and delivered sales and stock shrinkage
- Monitor and develop personal performance and deal with underperformance through coaching inline with company procedures
- Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
- Identify business opportunities within your local market and feedback to the Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a Store Manager who can demonstratethe following:
- Previous sales management / or strong retail management experience with a passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets and KPI’s
- Strong leadership skills and have the natural talent to give constructive feedback with the aim of improving performance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability build rapport quickly
- Hardworking, positive, self motivated and looking for a career with a national retailer.
- Flexibility as evenings and weekend work is essential in this role
What can we offer you?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success therefore as Store Manager you will be rewarded with £26,000 OTE. We also offer a generous staff discount scheme, childcare vouchers and up to 31 days holiday.
With specialised product and management training from our Learning and Development team, we are confident that not only will you become a bed expert but also one of our future leaders.
If you want to be part of the UK’s number 1 bed retailer then please apply for the role of Store Manager today. We can’t wait to hear from you.