JOB TITLE- Insurance Representative
JOB REFERENCE - J028851
Our client, an International specialist insurer is looking to recruit Representatives to their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth so this an exciting time to join. The purpose of the role is to engage with customers and provide specialist insurance tailored to suit the individual needs. You will be given superb training and then empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the customers you are engaging with.
Key duties -
• Build relationships with potential and current customers using their channel of choice (predominantly telephone but also through email, web chat and social media)
• Deliver exceptional service to customers by matching customer needs to the relevant products and services in the portfolio
• Conduct all customer and business activities to the required quality and professional standards
• Contribute to the growing success of the existing business sales through intelligent cross-sell and up-sell by ensuring customers are aware of the full range of products and services
• Use appropriate techniques to ask for and close sales opportunities
• Meet targets in relation to quality, service and sales
We are looking for individuals who possess an excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills showing empathy and intuition. We are looking for individuals who understand service excellence and who are sales focused
Working hours - 35 hours per week between 8am - 7pm Mon to Fri & 9am -5pm Sat
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments