£37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Allen Lane is currently partnered with a prestigious Charity who are seeking a Database Manager to provide database management and technical ownership of the Services and Fundraising CRM systems and associated tools for the charity.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fantastic charity who are looking to increase their digital capabilities, both internally and externally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake line management of the management information systems team (Database Administrator and Database Developer) for ongoing development projects including performance management, appraisals and allocating ongoing tasks
- To take technical ownership for all aspects of the Services and Fundraising systems development including OLAP reporting tools and web forms
- To apply expert technical knowledge and skill in selecting data stored in complex structures and acting the final line of escalation for any queries relating to this
- To undertake complex SQL updates to all CRM systems
- To perform regular data tasks including designing, producing and running queries, reports, import routines and data cleansing tasks
- To develop and update agreed database, departmental and organisational procedures incorporating best practice
The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience:
- Experience of database management in a multi-user environment
- Extensive experience of writing complex multi-table SQL queries and performing large data updates
- Strong competence working in project environments
It is also highly desirable that any applicants have previous experience within the charity/fundraising sector but a keen interest in what charities aim to achieve is a must.