A great new Marketing position has come available at a product leading web agency based in Farnham. We are seeking either a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager to take over the software marketing and help grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the sales force with the information it requires to advance sales, and be the champion for new product innovations and marketing. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
This role covers both the company marketing to assist with the agency marketing angle, and the marketing of the products of which there will be several. There is plenty of scope for growth in this role for the right person - including expansion to building a wider team - who must be excited about the variety the role will bring and understand how their impact will be essential to business and product success.
- Market the company itself using all online channels: you define and make use of best channels
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch: plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence: be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation: develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience including SEO, PPC, social media and web content.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing person who has a strong passion for digital products and is keen to work in a collaborative start up feeling environment.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.