Network and Security Engineer (Lead/Senior)
Senior/Lead Network and Security Engineer - Cisco, Switches, Firewalls
Our client has a requirement for a permanent Network and Security Engineer to work for them on their enterprise systems. The Engineer will work within a dedicated team of network engineers who will deal with the day to day management of the data center and WAN internally and for the customer base.
- Follow incident management and escalation processes
- Improving the overall first-time fix rate
- Ensuring the technical knowledge and documentation is shared among the management services team
- Technical Skills: 3 years + experience in a similar field
- A strong understanding of Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Knowledge and daily usage of BGP, OSPF and other routing protocols
- Strong customer service skills.