Full Stack Engineer
The FullStackEngineer will play an integral role, specifying, developing & delivering applications, web services and infrastructure projects whilst taking extreme pride in the code.
- An engineering role at the heart of our digital business.
- Developing new features and iterating existing programs.
- Building RESTful Web APIs.
- Using SOLID Design principles to build clean and testable code.
- Working in a continuous development rhythm with Test Driven Development.
- Assuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Experienced full stack engineer who loves a challenge.
- You want to work at the cutting edge of business systems including cloud and mobile.
- You appreciate the role of compliance issues in big business and how this is involved in deploying enterprise software.
- An adept problem spotter and solver.
- You balance judgement and knowledge with analysis of data.
- Has implemented complex caching strategies.
- Experience of Performance optimisation.
- Knowledge of oAuth experience.
- Experience of working in Agile.
- Strong communicator.
- Problem Solver.
- Self Motivated.
- Experienced working in C#.NET, ASP.NET and with NoSQL databases (ideally RavenDb).
- Experience of working with AWS.
- Experience of working in Highly concurrent / high transactional environments.
- Would be hugely advantageous to be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of object orientation, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Knowledge of Angular2 or Angular 1.5 (with components) desirable.
- Knowledge of Jenkins (or aptitude around CI tools) desirable.
- Owin and SelfHost experience desirable.