Head of Partnerships - AI Tech Company
Our client develops and applies disruptive deep/machine learning technology to extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 20 languages. Global clients such as Bilfinger, Clifford Chance, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JLL and Strabag trust their smart data solution which enables a web-based contract management with the highest data security.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage, recruit, train and nurture partners in a worldwide network to establish a tight connection with them
- Work with the sales team to develop pipeline and forecast business opportunities with partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel in order to meet partner performance objectives and their expectations
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Effectively inform partners about new company developments
What should be your background?
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Minimum three years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a clear and understandable manner
- Superior analytical skills
- Deep understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
> Potential Business Processing Outsourcing background with experience managing or working with shared service centres.
> Big-4 / consulting experience a positive
What can you expect
- Work in a company trusted by key players in the industry such as Deutsche Bank, Clifford Chance, Goldman Sachs and others
- Be part of a dynamic team of skilled engineers, managers and lawyers
- Get exposure to various marketing disciplines and the newest tools in a small team
- Learn from co-workers with years of experience in their respective field
- Manage your own time through flexible working hours
- Have a good time with international colleagues at a growth company in the middle of London