Our client, a fast expanding pioneering communications company are looking for a Developer to join their expanding team.
The client is offering the right candidate a well-structured career path for the right candidate. Training will be provided. On top of this, the client offers 27 days holiday plus your birthday off work, an annual bonus, health insurance and offer a generous pension contribution.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support and assist the wider technical teams with implementation and integration developments
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure correct and proper specifications are created and that improvements/amendments are understood and adhered to moving forwards
- Closely working with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to identify common problems and continual improvement opportunities, ensuring delivery to QA is always of the highest standard
- Identify new opportunities to improve and further develop our Client Development Frameworks, creating and improving functionality to better delivery of solutions and services to clients
- Create and develop innovative and fit for purpose monitoring and alerting systems for client developments to enable greater visibility and higher levels of performance for all client services
- Understand the existing and future planned product base, enabling effective and timely client support and client professional service integration developments
- Provide technical support to colleagues, both in and out of hours
- Build HTML based templates (e.g. Email, Web, PDF)
Experience and knowledge:
- .Net, C#
- ASP.Net MVC, Webforms
- MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures and Queries)
- Working to agile methodologies
If you feel this is the job for you apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.