Accounts Semi Senior (Part ACCA Qualified)
We are working with a well established medium sized London accounts practice based close to the West End, who are seeking an accounts semi senior to join their busy team. They are ideally seeking a part qualified professional to support one of the partners and undertake all aspects of accounts and bookkeeping work for his large portfolio of clients.
Working directly for that partner, you will be preparing full sets of accounts, book keeping, completing VAT returns and tax computations for a varied portfolio of clients, including sole traders and limited companies. You will liaise with clients as required, so strong and confident communication skills are therefore required.
- AAT qualification and / or relevant prior experience in an accounts practice
- Part ACCA qualified or qualified with experience as above
- You must have prior recent experience working in an accounts practice and dealing with a range of clients; it is anticipated you will have the ability to come in and hit the ground running
- You need to have great communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with clients
- You must be self motivated and committed.
A competitive salary is on offer and you will enjoy the pleasant working environment here at this friendly firm.
For more information and to apply today, please contact Layla Marsh at Cambridge Credentials Limited or apply below.
Cambridge Credentials Ltd adding people…adding value