Finance Assistant- French speaking
Are you a dynamic Accounts Assistant seeking a new challenge in a progressive role? Are you fluent in French? Do you have previous experience in Credit Control? Do you want to work for a forward-thinking employer who supports and values their team?
I am excited to be recruiting for a local manufacturing organisation who is seeking an experienced Accounts professional to join their team. This is an exciting role that reports directly into the Financial Controller of this internationally recognised organisation.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Financial Controller with transactional accounts and your responsibilities will include:
- Credit control- ensuring payments are up to date an din line with company procedures
- Working closely with sales teams to discuss debtor status and produce accurate reports
- Purchase Ledger
- Petty Cash
- Assist with financial reporting/ budgets
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you are a proactive worker with a desire to develop your skill-set within this organisation. Other skills and attributes necessary:
- Fluent in French- essential
- Fluent in German- desirable
- Proven experience in similar role
- Advanced Excel- Pivot Tables, V Lookups, Formulae
- SAP- desirable
Interested? Please upload your CV immediately or call Chloe Kingston on for more information.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.