Restaurant Manager - Bath
£25-30,000 + bonus and tips
Thisis a great opportunity for an experienced restaurant manager or strong assistant manager looking for their first senior position to join a thriving, eclectic, and multi award winning independent operation in Bath.
Serving an all fresh menu in quirky surroundings you will manage every aspect of the restaurant working closely with the head chef, including recruitment & training, driving sales, coming up with new initiatives and ideas, maintaining high standards and customer service levels, and working with the owner to continue expanding the business.
It is a real opportunity for someone looking to put their stamp on it and introduce systems, procedures, structure, and training programmes etc.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will have full operational responsibility for the restaurant.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team.
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Recruit, train, and develop people and teams
- Control stock, costs, and budgets
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work closely with the head chef
- Implement and update systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant manager/assistant manager in busy high volume branded or independent restaurants
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Drive for results - strives to improve performance
- Stock management
- Passion to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process and a keen interest in implement systems to improve performance and control
This is an excellent opportunity.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.