DevOps Engineer - Linux, AWS, CI/CD, Automation
DevOps Engineer - Reading, Berkshire - Linux, AWS, Automation, Scripting
(Site Reliability, Build Engineer, Build and Release Engineer, Systems Administrator)
A world renowned mobile application developmenty company is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join the business and work on a whole programme of brand new applications that the technical team will be working on throughout 2017.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with AWS and virtualisation
- Experience with Linux Systems Administration - Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment, with CI/CD, with tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with version control systems - Git / SVN / SourceControl / CVS
What you will be doing
- Managing and maintaining the deployments of our development team
- Introducing a culture of automation, including automating projects, and suggesting opportunities for automation across the cycle.
- You will bring creativity and a drive to improve our deployments wherever possible
The business is a market leader in producing exciting, industry leading mobile applications. Their brand new office in Reading is specially built to house their tech department, and in the last 10 years the company has grown massively, and has opened further offices here in the UK, and a satellite office in the US, which means that this opportunity is one that doesn't come around very often.
So if you are a DevOps Engineer based in Reading who wants to progress their career and work for a company that is on the up, and working with a client list that is more impressive than almost any in the world, then click the button and APPLY NOW!
DevOps Engineer - Reading, Berkshire- Linux, AWS, Automation, CI/CD
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.