To help support my companies growth, they are seeking a talented, driven and ambitious QA Analyst to help them expand their testing capabilities. As a QA Analyst you will be part of a cross functional development team with responsibility for determining the quality and usability of their software. Working side by side with developers and stakeholders, throughout the SDLC, you will be following an agile development methodology.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the success of a growing, profitable business and to accelerate your career in the process.
The team is looking for an individual who has an appetite for this type of work, who is quality focused and willing to work hard, learn and grow quickly and be part of a dynamic team that is creative with a delivery focus in mind.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person experienced in testing within an agile development environment. With plenty of on the job experience and training on offer, this offers a chance to join the team and develop their skillset.
This role will suit someone who is driven, intellectually curious, customer-centric and who relishes the opportunity to help shape engineering process and drive rapid growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of Manual & Automated Test Suites
- Contribute to the evolution of User Stories and Acceptance Test cases
- Perform Exploratory Testing
- Logging issues and defect tracking
- Design, implement and review test scenarios and cases for manual and automated testing
- Ensure successful delivery of testing and associated reporting
- Communicate test results to business users at various levels
- Liaise with Engineering and Product Owners to ensure quality goals are met
- Provide succinct analysis that supports informed decision making and adds value to the business where appropriate
- Continual contribution to improvements of the test process
- Proven experience in a similar software testing role, though we will consider high calibre candidates looking for a more senior role.
- Practical experience in agile testing methods
- Experience of testing web applications
- Experience of test planning and reporting
- Exposure to test driven development (TDD, BDD) highly advantageous
- Experience using test management/ALM tools such as TFS/Visual Studio Online/Team City/Rally
- Experience in writing automated tests an advantage
- Exposure to Azure/AWS an advantage
- Fluent written/spoken English
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company
- Be able to build rapport and work on multiple projects in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion