1st Line and Client Support Associate - training provided!
An award winning, company are now seeking a 1st Line and Client Support Associate individual to join the team. This position will be well suited to a technical minded individual wishing to utilise and grow their skills and knowledge.
This is a full time permanent role, based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
This position offers an attractive salary and benefits package
Main duties of the 1st Line and Client Support Associate are to:
- Act as the first point of contact to clients and customers
- Assist with support queries
- Communicate via email and telephone
- Resolve technical queries from clients
- Find resolutions and escalate appropriately
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
To be successful as the 1st Line and Client Support Associate you will:
- Have a keen interest in the IT world!
- Ideally have some 1st line support experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
In the meantime, please continue to search for similar vacancies on our website: www.e-personnelrecruitment.co.uk
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.