Based in Holborn London
Our large leading client based in Holborn are looking to recruit a CRM Associate to join their growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and execution of all CRM communications through various channels including SMS, Emails, push notifications utilising the company's Campaign Management Systems. Additionally, you will be able to provide feedback on all campaigns with the intent of optimizing delivery rates & identifying potential problems/threats.
- Devising and developing the CRM methodology with the CRM Manager.
- Improving and driving the CRM and Customer lifecycles communications plans to push member retention. Working on several programmes to prevent lapse or welcome players.
- End to end campaign management, including analysis in CRM for all brands. This entails everything from large email / SMS ad-hoc campaigns to automated cycles.
- Executing and optimising campaigns through all channels based using customer data, and best practices using 3rd Party Supplier systems.
- Integrating data driven segments and models into the CRM campaigns to provide a personalised experience.
- Producing email campaigns in compliance with best practices.
- Monitoring all reputation systems to enable best in class delivery of emails and communications to players and learning important principles that can help to improve the performance of CRM campaigns - optimisation of creative and subject lines, email reputation, IP blocking, hard and soft bounce issues and send times.
- Implementing segmented and personalised communications by tailoring the content in function of the target group and utilising switch and dynamic content technics.
- Managing the creation and deployment of digital communications such as emails, SMS, push and surveys; related tasks may include HTML creation, email scripting, SQL queries, audience segmentation and quality control.
- Working within a defined process to ensure the communication is ready to send from both a Marketing and Technical perspective. All campaigns should be targeted to the right players and executed at the right time.
- Campaign reporting and analysis, with emphasis on integrating consistent campaign tracking, translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations.
Experience & Skill:
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation with excellent communications skills.
- Experience in email /SMS campaign management and analysis with experience of using segmentation and dynamic content within campaigns
- Knowledge of data driven, email and customer marketing analytics
- Meticulous individual with a strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- HTML, CSS knowledge
- CRM/ESP system (Ideally Salesforce) knowledge with experience of integrations with associated technology systems
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in handling and analysing data
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills (including data mining)
- Able to juggle multiple projects at one-time with the ability to work across and communicate effectively within teams
- Knowledge of email lifecycle campaigns
- Good understanding of database maintenance and single customer view, and sound SQL skills are desirable.
- Knowledge of ISP Feedback Loop Programs
If this is a position that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions or apply online.